Returns & Exchanges
If you would like to return any incorrect or faulty item, please get in touch with us first using our Contact Us page.
To return any item to us please read our terms and conditions below.
- You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order.
- You can also exchange any item within the original 28 days; however, we can only change this for an alternative size or colour to the original product you ordered.
- If you would like an exchange for a different item to the original, or the item you want is sold under a different product code and/is a different price to the original item purchased from us, you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- Any refund will be base on the price the item was purchased at, including any additional discounts applied to the original order.
- The goods returned are your responsibility until they reach us, so please make sure any are properly packaged and can’t get damaged on the way.
- Returning items in store to us at Beeston is free. We can also provide a Freepost returns address to use when posting items back to us.
- If any of these options are not suitable then you can make your own arrangements through any other postal carrier. Please note you will have to cover the postage costs yourself if you choose to make your own arrangements.
- If you wish to send an item back to us using another postal carrier our returns address is; Magic Mountain Returns, New Vernon House, Vernon Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2NS
Once we have received your return we will send you an email outlining any details regarding refunded or exchanged items. If you have requested an exchange and an item is out of stock, we will inform you that we could not exchange it and issue a refund instead. We will send you another email once your refund has been completed or we have posted out your exchanged item.
If you have not contacted us before returning an item back to us, this can delay the process whilst we contact you in regards to your return to us.
Please note that certain restrictions to your rights apply to SAMPLE's and SECONDS, as outlined below.
Products marked as Samples are produced by our suppliers to a specification only and are not necessarily full production standard which is why there may be some issues with sizing. Most items are produced in a single size only, most do not have conventional labelling and some may not have the correct fabrics. Unfortunately we are unable to provide specific specification on samples, and how they may differ from the production item. Due to their nature Sample items do not carry any guarantee or warranty with them. We will allow returns for faulty Sample items within 60 days and where proof of purchase from Magic Mountain can be produced.
Products marked as Seconds or Prototypes are sold “as described” are not guaranteed at all and no assurance is given or returns accepted. We will do our best to describe any faults and will have reduced the pricing to reflect the degree of fault that we can detect; however there remains a risk that some more minor fault or blemish will have remained undetected.
If you are in any doubt, please contact us. We are here to help you! Please get in touch with us first either by our Contact Us page, or by calling our store on 0115 940 9179, and we can advise you further.